Saturday, January 28, 2012

How to Wash Clothes Nica-Style

 Since I know all of you were dying to know.
Tools of the trade...always choose soap like this one, the ones with other colors will irritate your skin.

First, fill up the lavandero.
Check out how good shape my bucket is in.
Sprinkle laundry soap in the bucket and fill it up with water.







Put clothes in the bucket and let sit.

To properly scrub your clothes use the palms of your hands, don't make a fist, or you'll scrap up your knuckles.

Rinse and repeat.

Does it still stink?

Of course it does, that's because you sweat to an alarming degree...seriously, please ask me worriedly if I´m ok because I sweat so much.

Throw some suavitel (fabric softener) in there and let sit. It will make your clothes smell less disgusting.
 




Fill it up with water...
let it sit...



Hang up your clean clothes and hope it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment